- #1 How To Clean The Felt On A Pool Table?
- #2 Things You Don’t Have To Do While Cleaning The Pool Table
- #2 Conclusion
In your game room, the pool table is one of the cool things that you have. It is not necessary that in the game room you only play the game, it is also possible that all your friends gather there, or eat some food there. Even if you have kids, then they also can do anything there. In short, it is not the only table, but it is a bunch of fun. But Maintaining & Cleaning Pool Table is one of the tough tasks, especially when Changing Felt of Pool Table.
Sometimes it happens that, when gets little much then mistakenly you, your friend or kids spill food or drink on the table. And at that time what you have to do is clean the foosball table carefully to remove spillage. If you don’t do it accurately, then you have to pay some Cost of Recovering Pool Table properly. So what to do in such circumstances? Here is the guide for you.
#1 How To Clean The Felt On A Pool Table?
If you are here, then you are for a solution but obvious. Do the process quickly and carefully in such a way that you do not damage the pool table.
#1 Methods to Clean the Pool Table
#1 Method 1
Before you start cleaning make sure that you are moving a Pool Table to Short Distance where you can clean it properly. If spillage is dry go to the third step directly otherwise start from the beginning.
- Lint-free soft cloth
- Cold water
- White vinegar
- A bowl
- Step 1 :Absorb the spillage with a cloth. Bolt it, do not wipe the cloth on the surface of the table.
- Step 2 : Now use another clean cloth, and damp the cloth under the tap of cold water. Be clear that you need damp cloth, not wet cloth. Once again blot the stain as much as possible.
- Step 3 : Now add a tablespoon of white vinegar in some cold water, dip the cloth in this mixture. Again damp it not wet it. Firmly Blot the stain, do not rub the cloth on the surface of the table.
- Step 4 : If you find that the stain is stubborn, then follow the above procedure once again.
- Step 5 : Make the table air dried, and look at the stain. If there is a stain, follow step 3 once again. Some stubborn stains need some more tries. So be patient and don’t RUB.
#2 Method 2 : No Drink Area
Instead of corrective action, these method is a preventive one. So first do not stand nearby the table with drink or food in hand. Also, don’t put the food or drink on the table sides while playing.
#3 Method 3: Use Pool Table Brush
If there is dirt or stain, don’t go to the kitchen and pick any cloth or brush, buy a brush that is designed for pool tables as they have much softer bristles on it.
Method 4: Use Pool Table Cleaning Products
There are many pool table cleaning products available in the market. Make Your Own Pool Table and whenever there is spillage or dirt on it, use those products only to clean it.
#2 Things You Don’t Have To Do While Cleaning The Pool Table
While cleaning, there are some mistake people do, which lead them to a great loss or destroy the table.
#1 Don’t use Warm Water on the felt:
It is natural that we first use warm water to remove any spillage but my friend it is not a normal table. Warm water can ruin the felt and allow the stain to take a permanent place on the table.
#2 Don’t wait to Clean the Stain
So many tables ruined because people think that they will clean it tomorrow or when they are getting time on the next day. Don’t think this as cleaning after drying the spillage will give you some additional work only. Try to do it quickly as possible as you can.
#3 Do not Use any heating or warm thing on the surface of the table
As I already mention that do not use warm water as it will harm your table only. It is true for any other thing also. For instance, let me tell you that using heating on the table is a terrible idea.
It is all about how to clean the felt on a pool table. We have also given you the list of action and the reason for what not to do. So read it carefully and start cleaning. Ask a question if you have any doubt. Thank you!